2018 Summer Reading
Hall County Summer Reading 2018
School may be out, but your child can enjoy reading all summer long!
● Be sure to visit a Hall County Library branch near you for free performances, story times, crafts, and
family fun nights during their Summer Reading Program, “Libraries Rock!” For more details, visit:
● Check out books from home all summer long through Hall County’s Digital Bookshelf with over 1,000
● Every Hall County School and Gardens on Green have a Little Free Library stocked with a variety of
current titles that students can visit any time to “Leave-A-Book and Take-A-Book!”
● Suggested summer reading lists are available for elementary, middle, and high school levels. These
lists can be accessed at https://www.hallco.org/web/summer-reading-lists/ .
● The Reading Rocket bookmobile may be coming to a Hall County School near you! Ask your Media
Specialist for more information.
For more information, visit: https://www.hallco.org/web/reading-rocket/
Follow HCSD Media Specialists on Twitter and Instagram for updates @hallcomediaspec.