Red Ribbon Week is an awareness campaign that is a part of a year round effort in communities to provide safe activities that are alternatives to drinking and using other harmful drugs. The purpose of RRW is to involve students, parents, and teachers in fun and meaningful prevention activities with a focus on making healthy choices.
- Monday, October 26 “Turn your back on Drugs”
Wear uniform SHIRTS BACKWARDS.
- Tuesday, October 27 “Respect yourself and Say NO to Drugs!”
Wear as much RED as possible to take a stand against drugs!
- Wednesday, October 28 “Sock it to Drugs and Give them the Boot”
Wear BOOTS and/or CRAZY SOCKS to school with your uniform.
- Thursday, October 29 “Team up against Drugs”
Wear Toro SPIRIT WEAR to school with your uniform.
- Friday, October 30 “Show your crazy side and be Drug Free”
Wear your shirt INSIDE OUT.